13 October 2009

Version 0.1.9 ready for testing!

Essentially, in this build, I think I finally nailed down the movement problem that had been causing me so many headaches.

I also changed the game flow a bit.
READ THIS:
To end your turn, you must right click. This will give you a pop-up menu near your cursor that you can choose to end the turn or quit game (see the example below). While right-click is typically the cancel button, left clicking when this menu is open will cancel this menu in this instance.

Also, clicking on your general's avatar no longer has the option for ending the turn; only to surrender.

Surrendering returns you to the main menu, instead of quitting the program as before.

Now let me say this: the game functions correctly. However, the game is not perfect, so you will probably find errors.

So please, let me know what you find!
Windows

Mac

Linux

1 comment:

  1. If you got no drawing skills get someone else to make your sprites for you so maybe more people would actually be interested enough to download it and play. Just my advice.

    ReplyDelete